Panama Canal Transit
The Panama Canal, is recognized as one of the Seven Wonders of the Modern World.
ENJOY A PANAMA CANAL TRANSIT:
If you would like to transit the Panama Canal on the M/V Pacific Queen,
contact Alonso and Carmela Gobern at email email@example.com
or telephones (507) 314-0398, cell 6675-4507, U.S. (678) 995-7136
There are partial transits (4 hours) every weekend
and complete transits one or twice a month transits (8 hours).
Travel Route (northbound): Pacific Ocean, Panama Bay, under the Bridge of the Americas, Panama Port Company, Miraflores Locks, Miraflores Lake, Pedro Miguel Locks, Gaillard (Culebra) Cut, Canal expansion project, under the Centennial Bridge, Gatun Lake and debark at Gamboa.
The Pacific Queen is a Norwegian-built boat, designed specifically for day tours and cruises, with a capacity for 300 passengers, measures 119 ft. in length and 25 ft. in width.
See the 2018 Schedule:
Passengers will enjoy the following:
- Two (2) spacious, enclosed decks, with air conditioning and a comfortable seating.
- An open-air third deck with an ideal vantage point from which to enjoy your cruise.
- Television monitors with Panama Canal and Panamanian folkloric documentaries
- Speaker system for music and narration of the tour guide.
- Six (6) conveniently-located restrooms.
- A souvenir shop, complete with local handcrafts and Panama Canal souvenirs.
- A lounge area on the first floor with bar where food and soft drinks are served. (Liquor on sale.)
Cost of Partial Transit: $155 (non-residents and visitors)
Special offer for nationals, retirees and residents $100 (copy of cédula)
Children under 12 years of age: $100 (non-residents and visitors) $75 (nationals)
Price includes: Bilingual Guide, Breakfast and Lunch, Sodas and Water, Transportation by bus from Gamboa to Flamenco Marina in Amador.
Wear comfortable clothing and shoes; take your camera, dark shades, a hat/cap and an umbrella.
Carmela and Alonso Gobern
Travel Coordinators for the Pacific Queen.
Contact: Carmela Gobern at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone (507) 314-0398, Cell phone (507) 6675-4507 and U.S. phone (678) 995-7136.